New brand: Little Indians

Starting this week we have a new baby/children's brand in the store: Little Indians!

Little Indians was founded in September 2014 by Vanessa Erasmus from Rotterdam. Vanessa missed a quirky collection for her two boys, Dayne & Jimmy. With Little Indians she wants to create a world for the little ones that fits the lifestyle of the modern mother.

The collections are created from the office in Ridderkerk. From selecting the fabrics to designing the prints. Everything happens in the house.

The collections are 90% produced in Turkey. The other 10% comes from Portugal. 

Back to blog